The EPSIG provides a forum to connect early-career PTs and PTAs (0-5 years of practice) from a variety of clinical disciplines that promotes networking and cross-leveling of information. Year-round, the SSIG hosts virtual events such as workshops, webinar panels or social meet and greets to connect you to fellow students, industry experts and potential mentors.
Meet the EPSIG Board
Frequently Asked Questions
The EPSIG offers free webinar events and blog articles that help answer some of these commonly asked questions.
- How do I train to become a pelvic health physical therapist?
- How do I pay off student loans?
- Should I pursue a residency or a clinical internship?
- Why should I join the Academy of Pelvic Health Physical Therapy as a student?
- How do I network within the APTA and the Academy as an early professional?
- How do I find a mentor?
- What other topics do you want the EPSIG to cover in a future event?
Get In Touch
Each spring/summer, Academy members of the Academy of Pelvic Health Physical Therapy elect their next SIG Board officers that take office the following year in February. Expand your professional network, cultivate new friendships and leadership skills, collaborate with the Academy’s National Board and coordinate events catered to early-professionals. Please visit our Elections page for position descriptions, eligibility requirements and more! You must be an active Academy of Pelvic Health Physical Therapy member to self-nominate and run for elections. If you have any questions about Nominations and Elections, please contact our Nominating Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
[form id=”19532″ /]