- 4.1 SIJ Weston, FL May 9, 2020 has been converted into a 1-day live webinar course. Use promo code SIJ10 to save 10% on your registration. Early-bird rates expire on April 10, 2020!
- 3.25 Academy Launches Telehealth Resource Library
- 3.24 MPP Atlanta, GA Nov 6-8, 2020 registration is now open (Treating Male Pelvic Pain: A Biopsychosocial Approach). Urogenital male models will be provided!
- 3.23 TRANS Portland, OR April 25-26, 2020 has been converted to a live webinar format. Use promo code TRANS10 before April 15, 2020 to save 10% on registration!
- 3.22 Online and Live Webinar Course Proposals Submit your proposal for spring/summer 2020
- 3.21 Virtual Journal Club Recording Now Available “Return to Running Post Pregnancy Webinar”
- 3.19 PEDS St. Louis, MO April 25-26, 2020 has been converted into a LIVE webinar format. Use code 10OFF to save 10% on registration!
- 3.18 Academy Cancels/Postpones/Converts March and April Courses | Rescheduling Courses & Converting In-Person Courses to Webinar Format (if you registered for a March/April course, please check your email for instructions on getting a refund/transferring your registration)
Become a Member
Join our professional community of Physical Therapists, Physical Therapist Assistants and Physical Therapy Students specializing in the pelvic health physical therapy field and beyond. Get access to evidence-based education, the latest research and guidance for the work you do every day. Challenge yourself to seize that next career milestone while transforming your patients’ lives.
Together, we make the pelvic health physical therapy profession possible.
Gain Clinical Knowledge & Skills. Advance Patient Care.
Attend one or more our 50+ live nation-wise hosted courses specializing in pelvic, obstetric, transgender, pediatric health physical therapy and other relevant industry topics. Browse our regional course for dates and locations or our online catalog for on-demand continuing education offerings. Earn CEUs and gain new skills to implement immediately in your practice setting! Members receive exclusive discounts on online and in-person courses.
Access Research & Practice Resources
Explore the high-quality research in our Journal of Women’s Health Physical Therapy copy (Member Perk) or browse through the latest Clinical Practice Guidelines, Academy position statements and state and federal legislative updates.
Give back to your community.
The Academy is a member-led association where members make our physical therapy profession and industry advancement possible. Make an impact in your local or national community by running for national office office, donating toward physical therapy research or global charities, volunteering for a committee or at the annual conference or sponsoring an internaional education program. Whether you are donating money or time, your generosity and kindness help support and advance research, practice and patient care locally and globally.