Why take Academy courses?
- Earn contact hours needed to renew your license
- Increase (or update) your knowledge
- Obtain new, relevant clinical skills and apply them immediately into practice
- Build new friendships and professional connections by meeting and engaging with fellow attendees
- Access evidence-based, regularly updated content developed and carefully curated by top physical therapy educators
The Academy of Pelvic Health Physical Therapy offers three primary types of course tracks:
- Pelvic health physical therapy courses (CAPP-Pelvic Certification track)
- Obstetric health physical therapy courses (CAPP-OB Certification track)
- Collaborative courses (independent courses on special topics)
- On-Demand courses (self-paced; pre-recorded webinars)
Courses are offered in a variety of formats: In-person, webinar and hybrid.
Pelvic Health CAPP Course Series
Browse upcoming courses by CAPP-Pelvic course category
Pregnancy/Postpartum CAPP Course Series
Browse upcoming courses by CAPP-OB course category