By registering and attending one or more of our courses, you (the Attendee) attest that you understand and agree to the terms outlined in the Academy of Pelvic Health Physical Therapy (“Academy”) Terms & Conditions listed below.
- I fully understand and agree to adhere to the Cancellation Policy (Read Cancellation Policy)
- I understand that the Academy of Pelvic Health Physical Therapy will not be held responsible financially or otherwise by my not adhering to the following attendance requirements.
- I understand that not following these requirements may result in loss of CEU credits, course registration costs and travel expenses.
- I understand I am expected to attend the entire course and should make my travel and hotel plans accordingly.
- I understand that missing portions of the course or the testing activities at the end of the course will result in reduced CEU credits and ineligibility for receiving the CAPP (if taking a CAPP-Pelvic or CAPP-OB course).
- I understand that the pre-reading for this course is required to be completed prior to this course, and not completing the pre-reading may result in my difficulty comprehending and absorbing materials presented at the course. I understand that it is my responsibility to check that I have access to all the course materials prior to the scheduled course and that I contact the Academy office for assistance if I experience trouble with login or accessing the course materials.
- I understand that if I am a lactating mother and need to pump during the course, that I will plan to do so during breaks and lunch so as to not decrease the credit hours. I will contact the Academy Office in advance to coordinate providing a space at the course site for me to pump.
- I understand that if I have any religious observances occurring while I am at the course, I will inform the Academy one month in advance so that any special circumstances can be taken into account if possible. While the Academy will make the best effort to accommodate me, I understand that missing portions of the course may reduce the number of CEU hours I receive and make me ineligible for the CAPP (if taking course for the CAPP).