Join the CAPP-Pelvic committee as a contributing member. Participate in developing the curriculum for the Pelvic Health Physical Therapy courses offered by the Academy of Pelvic Health Physical Therapy.
- CAPP-Pelvic Graduate (Certification not required).
- Member of Academy of Pelvic Health Physical Therapy (2 years preferred).
- Access to internet/email and good working knowledge of Word and Excel.
- Ability to use Google Docs or willing to learn how to use Google Docs.
- Comfort/interest in performing literature searches with access to full articles preferred.
- Neurological, pediatric, and male pelvic health experience preferred.
- Interest in lab assisting and mentoring in to teaching Academy courses preferred.
For more information or questions regarding the requirements, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.