Based in Florissant, MO. Graduating in May 2021.
My vision for the Academy of Pelvic Health EPSIG is to create a network that promotes increased access and resources for early professionals to pursue a career in pelvic health. I currently serve as director of the SSIG and the director of communications for APTA Student Assembly, and in these positions, I have been lucky enough to experience first-hand the power of providing individuals an opportunity. My vision is to create a network of passionate and like-minded individuals and provide them with the adequate resources and opportunities to become successful pelvic health PTs/PTAs. When we foster this community, we foster growth in the profession and we encourage individuals to take part in that change.
- B.S. in Exercise Science Creighton University 2017;
- Doctorate in Physical Therapy Washington University in St. Louis 2021
- NASM-CPT 2017 (National Academy of Sports Medicine Certified Personal Trainer)
- Merit Scholarship, Washington University in St. Louis, Program in Physical Therapy 2018;
- Sahrman Research Assistantship, Washington University in St. Louis, Program in Physical Therapy 2018;
- Steven J. Rose Diversity Scholarship, Washington University in St. Louis, Program in Physical Therapy 2018;
- Joye Siroky Baumann Scholarship, Washington University in St. Louis, Program in Physical Therapy 2019;
- Washington University Physical Therapy at Federal Advocacy Forum Scholarship, Washington University in St. Louis, Physical Therapy 2020;
- I am graduating in May 2021. Beginning in June 2021, I will begin clinical practice in outpatient pelvic health and orthopedics treating athletes with pelvic floor dysfunction.
Industry Involvement & Accomplishments
- Poster Presentation CSM 2019, Section on Women’s Health
- Poster Presentation CSM 2021, Academy of Orthopedics
- Poster Presentation APTA-MO Spring Conference 2021
- Serving on the digital media committee for the Journal of Women’s Health PT (JWHPT); we are increased journal subscribers by nearly 6,000 in the last year, started free webinars for professionals on journal topics.
Served as SSIG Director for the Academy of Pelvic Health; we created social media accounts for the SSIG (800+ followers) to build our network, created the first women’s health residency fair, started monthly SSIG webinars and events, increased student membership 30%+
- APTA Student Assembly Director of Communications, 2020-21.