Based in Waukesha, Wisconsin.
After PT school, I envision myself becoming a pelvic floor physical therapist, being a dedicated advocate for my patients and community, as well being a part of true change regarding awareness of pelvic health physical therapy. I believe that there is always room for improvement and being active in educating and providing for the community is a great way to be working towards it. Being involved in Academy of Pelvic Health Physical Therapy definitely won’t end with college for me – I see it as a valuable part of my future career.
- B.S Exercise Science, Carroll University ‘2021
- DPT – Carroll University ’23
- American College of Sports Medicine – CPT 2020
- National Academy of Sports Medicine – Women’s Fitness Specialist (WFS) 2020
- AHA CPR, First Aid, AED Certified
- HOSA International Leadership Conference – Public Health Award – 2017
- Passionate Student in Health Care Award – 2017
Current Extracurricular Activities / Aspirations
I am currently an SPT at Carroll University, and a personal trainer at a local gym. I work with all sorts of patient populations, but my specialization is in women’s fitness. I hope to become a board certified pelvic floor PT and educate as many people as I can about the importance of pelvic health.
Professional Awards and Contributions
- HOSA State Leadership Conference, Public Health Award – 2017
- HOSA International Leadership Conference, Public Health Award – 2017
Involvement in the Academy of Pelvic Health Physical Therapy
- APTA Pelvic Health Blog Contributor
Involvement in the American Physical Therapy Association and/or chapter(s)
- Social Media Outreach Committee Member, Wisconsin Physical Therapy Association (WPTA)