Based in San Bernardino, California.
I have been passionate about pelvic health since taking a course in physical therapy school. Although there were some setbacks initially, I have continued to pursue pelvic health and have opened up my own private practice. I see the barriers to care and the lack of public knowledge about what we can provide. I want to help the Academy to spread awareness and education about pelvic health issues to allow us to help more individuals.
- B.S. in Biology University of West Georgia, 2013
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy Nova Southeastern University, 2018
- Currently pursuing Certificate of Achievement in Pelvic Health Physical Therapy (CAPP-Pelvic) and the Certificate of Achievement in Obstetric Physical Therapy)
- Owner of Wings Physiotherapy, Inc. where I treat orthopedic and pelvic patients.
- Consultant for myPFM, Inc where I write weekly educational blogs on pelvic health topics. I also work part time at Desert Valley Hospital and Community hospital of San Bernardino treating hospitalized patients.
Industry Involvement & Accomplishments
- Co-speaker of Postpartum Return to CrossFit continuing education course in partnership with myPFM.
- Assembly Representative, California Physical Therapy Association, Inland Counties District 2021-22