Dear Academy Members and CSM 2022 Attendees,
As we continue to face day-to-day uncertainty surrounding COVID-19 variants, our Academy wants to provide our members with some updates and options concerning CSM 2022 San Antonio, TX. Please understand this information can change quickly thus we encourage you to refer often to both the official APTA CSM website and the Academy of Pelvic Health Physical Therapy CSM webpage for information.
To date, here is what we know:
- APTA will conduct CSM live and in-person unless a federal or Texas state mandate prohibits the gathering of people in the San Antonio convention center.
- APTA is offering a virtual CSM option (registration for this is still available). Approximately 40% of the 2022 programming was pre-recorded by speakers and will be available online.
In-Person CSM Registrants: If you are currently registered for the in-person, live conference but are unable now to attend, APTA is offering several options. To select one of the two options listed below, you must first complete a form stating why you are unable to attend in-person (ex: your employer has said that travel is prohibited). This form will be provided by the APTA. If you still do not receive the form this week, please contact email@example.com for assistance. Please note that only APTA is able to process transfers. If you contact the Academy for a transfer request, our Academy office will redirect you back to the APTA.
- APTA Option 1: switch to the online option (APTA is not offering a refund for the difference in price)
- APTA Option 2: transfer your in-person registration to 2023 in San Diego (APTA is not offering refunds if you decide that you can not attend in 2023)
Board at the Bar: Our Academy has canceled the in-person Board in the Bar event and encourages all members to join us for our Academy’s Virtual Membership Mixer on February 3, 2022. This is a great opportunity for you to network with current and prospective members. Register now for free.
Pre-Conferences: Unfortunately, our Academy is unable to offer any pre-conference options at CSM 2022. Please stay tuned for additional news about our new online conferences this Winter/Spring 2022 that we plan to host directly through our Academy.
Live Sessions: Our Academy is currently offering 15 live sessions at CSM 2022. Please check the APTA CSM 2022 website and the app daily to stay abreast of session changes or cancellations.
- Masks are required throughout the meeting rooms and convention center at all times
- No food or drink will be allowed in the meeting rooms or common spaces so that people can keep their masks on at all times.
- All food and drink that will be served at any session will be grab and go so that attendees can either take it outside or back to their hotel rooms
- Participants will be required to either show proof of vaccination OR proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 72 hours of arriving in San Antonio. Download Clear App Now
- Most large gatherings, including alumni events, have been canceled at this time.
Please stay safe and we look forward to seeing everyone soon!
Director of Programming
Academy of Pelvic Health Physical Therapy